What kind of tree is the Christmas tree
In fact, most Christmas trees are made of natural trees or artificial trees. The first choice for natural trees is the fir genus, because the needle-shaped leaves of this species are not easy to fall off after drying, and the color and smell are good. Let's take a look at the tree species that can be used as a Christmas tree.
Spruce is also known as Maoxian Spruce and Maoxian Fir. For the arbor. The height can reach 45 meters, and the diameter at breast height can reach 1 meter; the bark is light gray-brown or light brown-grey, cracked into irregular scales or thicker pieces fall off.
Cedar is a plant of the cedar genus of the Pinaceae family. An evergreen tree with a spire-shaped crown, with large branches flat and small branches slightly drooping. Produced in western Asia, western Himalayas and Africa, along the Mediterranean coast, China has only one type of Himalayan cedar, distributed in southern Tibet, India and Afghanistan.
3. European fir
European fir is also called silver fir, which is a tree plant. The height of the tree can reach 45 meters; the tip of the leaf is round and slightly concave, and there are two-day gray-white stomata on the back; the cone is cylindrical.
4. Caucasus fir
An evergreen dwarf cone-shaped coniferous tree that likes moist soil, up to 5 meters in height, and up to 2 meters in diameter.
5. Norwegian silver fir
Silver fir is an evergreen tree in the Pinaceae family, with a tall, straight trunk, tall and beautiful, and dense foliage.
6. Purple Fir
The arbor can be up to 40 meters high and 1.5 meters in diameter at breast height; the bark is dark gray and cracked into irregular pieces.
7. Pinus tabulaeformis
Pinus tabulaeformis is an evergreen tree with coniferous leaves in the Pinaceae family, with a height of 30 meters and a diameter at breast height of up to 1 meter. The lower part of the bark is grayish-brown, cracked into irregular scales. It is a tree species endemic to China, produced in Northeast, Central Plains, Northwest and Southwest provinces.
8, black pine
Black pine, also known as white bud pine, is an evergreen tree, up to 30 meters high, and the tree belt is gray-black. It blooms in April with single flowers. Female peanuts are purple at the top of new buds. Most seed scales (carpels) are arranged in a spherical shape.
What are the Christmas tree decorations
1. Tree top star: The tree top star is a star inserted on the Christmas tree. It is very flickering. With the decoration of the tree top star, the Christmas tree will be more immortal, and the tree top star can also be charged and glow. It flashed very eye-catchingly.
2. Muppets: You can decorate some small dolls on the Christmas tree, which is the shape of Santa Claus. Hanging such beautiful Christmas puppets on the gorgeous Christmas tree, I believe children will love it.
3. Snow flakes: Snow flakes are the most common decorations on Christmas trees. You can imagine that there are many white snowflakes hanging on the green Christmas tree. It feels very romantic and you can feel the breath of winter. At the same time, you can buy some big snowflakes to hang on the roof, and you can see the scenery of heavy snow outside.
4. Bells: Bells are to inform the birth of Christianity. They come from the kingdom of heaven. They mean joyful bells. Some people use bells so that people can return to God without getting lost. At the same time, bells also mean to drive away demons. So you can also hang bells on the Christmas tree.
5. Apples and ruby: Apples or ruby are also decorations of the Christmas tree. As the fruit of wisdom in the Garden of Eden, it not only symbolizes the fruits that bring fruitful results or happiness, but also ruby symbolizes the tree of life, which has a beautiful meaning.