1. Plastic cup white vinegar to taste
Clean the cup with detergent first, then add boiled water and white vinegar to clean it, which can deodorize and scale at the same time, and finally clean the cup.
2. Deodorizing method of plastic cup of tea
Clean the inside of the cup with detergent first, then put the tea leaves into the cup with boiling water, tighten the lid of the cup, leave it for about four hours, and finally clean the inside of the cup.
3. Plastic cup salt water deodorization method
Clean the cup with detergent first, then pour the diluted brine into the cup, shake it evenly, let it stand for two hours, and finally clean the cup.
4. Plastic cup orange peel deodorant method
Clean the inside of the cup with detergent first, then put the fresh orange peel (or lemon slice) into the cup, tighten the lid of the cup, leave it for about four hours, and finally clean the inside of the cup.
5. Plastic cup milk deodorant method
Clean the cup with detergent first, then pour two tablespoons of fresh milk into the cup, tighten the lid of the cup, shake it evenly for one minute, finally pour out the milk, and clean the cup.
How to clean plastic cups
1. Use toothpaste for quick cleaning. First, rinse the inside and outside of the cup with clean water, and then apply a little toothpaste on the cup, then rub it off, and then rinse out with clean water after a while.
2. Dip a little salt with your fingers, scrub the dirt on the plastic cup back and forth, it will be cleaned quickly.
3. Using orange, orange, lemon peels can easily remove those old tea stains. We only need to put the cup and these peels in water, and then boil it, and the cup will be cleaned after only a few times of boiling.
4. Cola, Sprite and other soft drinks can be used as detergents to clean plastic cups with tea stains. Because the acidic substances in the soda water and the tea scale will produce a metathesis reaction, thereby removing the tea scale.
5. Bleaching agent can not only disinfect but also decontaminate. We only need to put the plastic cup in a basin full of water, add a little bleach to it, and it will be cleaned after a while.